The St. Joseph University In Tanzania is organizing its first International Conference on “Innovation for Industrialization”. Academicians, Researchers and Practitioners from the Industry and Public & Private sectors are invited to submit abstracts of topics or papers to be presented in the conference. Selected papers will be reworked and considered for publication in a journal. Submissions should have substantial contribution to knowledge. The conference will provide a platform for experts from around the world to come together and exchange ideas and experiences on “Innovation and Industrialization”.
Abstract Submission: 20th September 2019
Full paper Submission: 20th September 2019
Acceptance Notification: 27th September 2019
Registration Deadline: 31th October 2019
Conference Date: 7 th and 8 th November 2019
St. Joseph University In Tanzania
1. Innovation in education and its contribution to industrialization.
2. New technologies impact (artificial intelligence, drones, quantum, and internet of things) on Africa's industrialization development.
3. Industrialization and economic development in Africa.
4. Contribution of SMEs in industrialization in Africa.
5. The impact of information age to the economic development.
6. Communication innovations and industrialization.
7. Ensuring sustainable development through innovation - focusing attention on renewable energy and climate change.
8. Innovation management in key economic sectors for Africa's development (e.g. agriculture, manufacturing, services): prospects and challenges.
9. Challenges in innovation for sustainable education, health and human wellbeing in Africa.
10. Innovation capabilities and interactive linkages: The role of Higher learning Institutions.
11. Other related topics that contribute to the theme.
Prof. Xue-bo Jin, BTBU, Beijing, China
Dr. Rani Hemamalini, St. Peters Institute of Higher Education and Research, Chennai, India
Dr. Manoj Dhinakaran, Huawei Technologies, Germany
Dr. Sembian Sundarapandian, KTH, Sweden
Dr. Mussa Mgwata, UDSM, Tanzania
Dr. Simon Marandu, UDSM, Tanzania
Dr. Abraham S Kilimo, SJUIT, Tanzania
Dr. Wema W Wekwe,SJUIT, Tanzania
Dr. Bashira Majaja, SJUIT, Tanzania
1. An abstract of not more than 300 words should be submitted via the Email: email@example.com
2. Identify 3-5 key words related to the topic of the paper or presentation.
3. Indicate the name(s) of the authors, affiliation, postal address and telephone contacts with country code.
4.Abstract should be written in English.
1. Internationals -50 USD
2. International Students -20 USD
3. East Africans - 100,000 Tshs.
4. East African Students - 30,000 Tshs.
5. Exhibitors - 200,000 Tshs
Registration includes Conference Proceedings, Conference kit, 2 Day Lunches and Refreshments. Exhibitors will get a space of 3m x 3m with power supply, one table and two chairs.
Bank: Exim Bank
Account: DMI - St. Joseph College of Engineering
Account Number: 0301066674
Swift Code: EXTNTzTz
1. Dr. T. X. A. Ananth - President of the University Council, St. Joseph University In Tanzania
2. Prof. Innocent F Ngalinda - Vice Chancellor, St. Joseph University In Tanzania
3. Dr. Ignatius Herman - Director - Education, St. John The Baptist University, Malawi.
5. Dr. Primus Nkwera - Consultant, St. Joseph University In Tanzania
1. Conference Chairperson - Prof. Eliab Z Opiyo ,St. Joseph University in Tanzania (SJUIT)
2. Conference Vice Chairperson - Dr. Lawrence J Kerefu,St. Joseph University in Tanzania (SJUIT)
3. Conference Secretary - Mr. Ruben Johnson.
1. Dr. Stanlus Peter Kashinje - (Principal, SJCSME)
2. Mr. Arockia Jayadhas - (Asst. Dean of Students-1, SJCET)
3. Dr. Prabhakaran Narayanan - (HOD, CSISE)
4. Dr. Prabhakaran Paulraj - (HOD, EECE)
5. Dr. Rwandallah Simeon - (HOD, CBE)
6. Dr. Bosco Bharathy - (HOD, Basic Sciences)
7. Mrs. Leema prasila - (Convener, 1st Year)
8. Sr. Antony - (Bursar, SJUIT)
Feel free to ask if you have any question regarding our services or if you just want to say Hello, we would love to hear from you.
Phone: +255 (0) 624216965 / +255 (0) 754261102